Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blogs I read constantly...

Today I thought I would showcase some of the many blogs I read on a daily basis. They are 8 kinds of awesome!
Cold Antler Farm is a blog by a young writer and farm owner who is doing everything on her own and learning along the way. She's a constant source of stories and information for me and my family.
The Hen House is about the girls of Polyface farms. I enjoy reading about a different person each day and their exploits. There's also some really good recipes.
Orange You Lucky! is a website by a graphic designer and an artist. Wonderful reads! She's also a mother of three and seems to always be on the move!

The Nate Show is a blog by a good friend who is addicted to awesome! Always has a funny/horrifying video and is starting a new podcast! ( His daughter is sooo cute!)
The Daily Coyote is a photo blog that features Charlie, a coyote who lives with Shreve Stockton. Amazing girl, she also traveled the US by Vespa.
Tatertots and Jello is a blog of random craftiness and design. I really enjoy having something like this to read when I want to do something nifty around the house.
Finally a tumblr full of randomness that I enjoy! Also a good friend and an awesome artist.
So that is what I'm doing with my time when I should be doing something else. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment